Well, its now the end of the first quarter of the year, and the first quarter of Rhonda's Finish-along.
I said at the beginning, that I wanted to finish Paula's quilt and my Brit Bee quilt.
I had a 50% success rate! lol!
I made a few more blocks for my Brit Bee quilt, but the top is not pieced yet. I need some more of the same white to do the sashing, and then I plan to send it out for some quilting love. Both of these things require money that I just don't have at the moment though, so it might be waiting a smidge longer.
I did finish Paula's quilt, which you've seen before but I'll show you again for good measure, just because its pretty!
This quilt was a long haul project. Admittedly I dragged my heels on it for a while, but it was definitely in danger of becoming a UFO, which would not have gone down well.
But, thanks to my sheer determination and the possibility of winning prizes... its done. And it looks awesome. And I also made matching cushion/pillow's which I forgot to blog about. Ooops.
Go check out what everyone else finished up this quarter, right here!